Alondra's Mission

Monday, May 29, 2017

Whimpy Week

Well this week wasn't so hot. It was actually really hard haha great way to start your guys Monday huh? Haha but its the truth. We had a ruff week. It was really hard to get into peoples homes this week and really hard to find new people this Week.I maybe it was the freezing cold weather or something but we struggled a bit. But we did receive the POWER to overcome our troubles and we received the Comfort that we needed to Keep on moving forward which was super great. And to be honest this week was closest i felt to my Heavenly Father i felt that i was acting as an instrument in His hands saying and doing what he wants from me it was the best feeling to tell a sister that God is there and is aware of her Family situation even though i have no idea what was going on in her personal life. I know that no matter how bad our week can get or how imperfect our plans can turn out to be He is right there and promises that we will have the success we desire if we just hold on and keep Giving it our all i loved this verse that one of our Leaders shared with us in Isaiah 40:29-31, 41:13 
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
I Know that it will all be ok i felt that this Sunday during sacrament meeting my companion and i are gonna change things and just continue to work He will guide us and help us in everything and im just SO Excited to keep being what he wants me to be and go and do what ever He asks of me. I hope you guys have a fantastic week and enjoy the warm weather! While i Freeze hahaha its ok i prefer the cold anyway!😊
--
Con Amor,

Hrm.Urena

No comments:

Post a Comment