Alondra's Mission

Monday, February 13, 2017

Hello!!!! Mi Family and Friends!

I' m super sorry that I haven't been able to let you  guys know how I've been! But I'm super great! Mi Compañera and I are doing good too! She is learning English from me (the little English I know haha) and I'm learning Spanish from her! I have a year here and I still struggle with Spanish AHH!


This week was crazy busy and the same is going to happen with this  next week! We are so happy though! Lots of new people to teach! We are preparing a few for baptism and its not an easy task. But we are so happy, seriously, we are super happy with the people we are getting to know and find, and each one is so special for of Heavenly Father! The weather has been fantastic! Its been raining. The only problem after the rain is the humidity! But we got more rain coming, I think the clouds look like they are ready to cry haha, but I love you all and I hope you guys are doing great! Keep Moving
forward and thank God always for everything you have because seriously, He gives us soooooo much!

--
Con Amor,
Hrm.Urena

No comments:

Post a Comment