Alondra's Mission

Monday, October 10, 2016

Trials, come on in!

Well, this week was ROUGH!

But I'm on the mission haha, its going to happen. I received a new companion last week and she's a mini from Tucuman, so that means she's just a young lady from a ward that so bravely volunteered to come to the mission and be my companion for 6 weeks. I have no idea how to even express how hard it is right now. And I wont try to express it either because it doesn't matter. All I do know is that this happened for a reason and I know that my Heavenly Father has something for me to learn, something that I need to change. Our week was rough too, not a lot of lessons and not a lot of new investigators but Whoopee for a new week!! 

I Hope you guys enjoy these last months!! These are my  favorite months of the Year!!! 

Nothing better then LA MISION ARGENTINA SALTA!!


My Old Zona



Con Amor,

Hrm.Urena

No comments:

Post a Comment