Alondra's Mission

Monday, August 29, 2016

SIIIIII JUJUY

AHHHH I'm in love with this area!! Its amazing. The members are great and very happy to put their very best efforts in the Lord's work!

My Companion is from Brazil!!! I think I said this last week but I'm not sure and I'm not going to look back haha, I don't have enough time to do that haha. But, we officially are allowed to wear pants with summer approaching and it does not look ok, haha. We look like really good looking Elderas hahahhah, kidding but, its weird but, what are we gonna do? I don't want dengue, its a sickness that comes from the mosquitos here, its fatal! 

This week was good. We have new potentials and a really sweet girl that's getting baptized next week. Her name is Irina. She is so great and she's come a long way. I testify that God is REAL! He has the power to touch the heart that doubts the most. She is very valiant, She went from not knowing for sure that God existed to knowing with all surety that He surely does, and she is receiving so many answers through prayers and reading the Book of Mormon! AH its perfect! That's the only way we can know the Truth! 

I know that My Father lives and I know that His son Jesus Christ is the central part of our Father's plan for happiness. There is NO OTHER WAY we can be together again with our families and Him. Only Our Savior could make that Possible!

Con Amor,

Hrm.Urena 


Our ZONEEEEEEE




No comments:

Post a Comment