Alondra's Mission

Monday, August 8, 2016

OLA!!!!! HAppy Agosto!

AHHH What a an amazing way to start this month!!! With A MIRACLE!!!

Nahir was baptized this Saturday!! And it was so spiritual! I was very shocked to see how her attitude changed! Its amazing how our father works! But me and hna Gogna are still looking for more people to teach. We have another baptism for the 20th of this month. We have had our ups and downs with some of our investigators but, pshhh, we got the Lord on our side, and I know that if we are obedient He will guide us through it all! The weather is so amazing!! Its becoming Spring time over here!! We are so happy. I was getting tired of the cold haha but, we are super excited for this month and we are just loving it out here. I have to take more pictures but I cant look like a tourist so we'll see how that goes haha. I love you all and just keep swimming literally I'm sure its blazing out there in Cali ahah just keep pressing forward with Faith in Christ and Pray PRAY PRAY I promise you guys that with out prayer we can't know where to go or what to do! Love you all and have a beautiful WEEK Till next time!!!

Con Amor,

Hrm.Urena

Hno Caceres Nahir yo y Hna Gogna!!
 
the whole family is almost complete! We just need Their lovely grandmother!! AHHH and guess what!?!?!?!?
HERNAN! RECIVIED THE AARONIC PREISTHOOD THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHH IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE all so proud of him!!!
 
hahah these candies are the best and addicting ahha




and we made pizzas like my dad would say when id heat up the tortillas hahaha you can get married now hahahahhaa HAAAAAA sike!!!! it was super easy​​​






No comments:

Post a Comment