Alondra's Mission

Monday, August 22, 2016

CAMBIOS!!!!!!!!

Bueno, we had transfers today!!! And I'm now in Jujuy!! AHH, I'm so happy and excited!!! It broke my heart having to leave the members and especially the Flores-Alcoba Family but I know we will see each other again! 

I'm so happy for this week, I have learned that literally EVERYTHING is possible through our Savior Jesus Christ! EVERYTHING. Without him we literally have nothing without Him. This week was rough mentally and emotionally but there's nothing that I cant overcome if I constantly pray and read the scriptures and demonstrate faith even if its a small desire to believe. He will help us Always! Ugh, I have so much love for my Savior and I know that He never leaves me alone, never! And I know that He just wants me to be obedient and love Him and help His children. I know it to be True!

Well, that's all I got to tell this week haha love you all and Keep cool!!! 

Con Amor,
Hrm.Urena 

My old District, Peace out!





No comments:

Post a Comment