Alondra's Mission

Monday, July 11, 2016

TRASLADOSSSSSSSS TRANSFERSSSSSSS

DRUMROLLLLLLLLL 

Haha kidding I'm staying but my companion left, she has been a huge example to me and those around us. We also had a lovely miracle: The Family that we were teaching got baptized this weekend and it was a privilege to see them make this special promise with our Father in Heaven, and their brother is next! He was so happy to see their baptisms, and well, the Ward was the greatest, and they were so excited too because they hadn't had baptisms in a year-and-a-half but, man was this family ready for this step. They were practically ready the first day we met. I can testify with all my heart that Our Father in Heaven has and is preparing the hearts of men, and well, when we do our part and put our faith in him he helps us help them, and well, the Spirit does all the real work. 

Con Amor,
Hrm.Urena


Familia Flores the newest members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
and me and my old companion Hna Tramell you will be missed 







No comments:

Post a Comment