Alondra's Mission

Monday, June 6, 2016

Tough One, But All Worth It

 We hardly had lessons. Every appointment fell and we couldn't teach a lot because no one answered the door or were too busy, but one thing happened this Fast Sunday! 

We started working with this less active family that had lost their little girl months after their baptism. We had only visited them two times before this past Sunday. We were so hopeful that they would decide to return to church with the help of the members, and well, we taught them and invited them and made sure there was someone to help them get there because, Elsa the wife, has really bad arthritis, and well, we left it in Gods hands. Not only did they come to church but, they shared their testimony!! Those sweet words that came out of Claudio's and Elsa's mouth were exactly what I needed. He showed me that I'm not here to glorify myself in anyway but I'm here to work alongside these beautiful members and help the ones that have strayed away, and those who have yet to find the way. I know without a doubt that my Savior lives and that my Heavenly Father loves me, and that He is really watching over us and knows exactly what we need, and at the precise moment we need it!

I know we are given tough moments to cherish the good ones, and I know that we can learn from our tough times and trust in our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and act on that faith ALWAYS!!

Love you all, have a fantastic week!!


Con Amor,
Hrm.Urena

No comments:

Post a Comment