Alondra's Mission

Monday, February 1, 2016

Llegaron 12 Nuevos!

Since I can't send pictures here I am meeting my mission president and his wife. 

Well, this week was tough. Its exciting though! I love it! The best part of the mission, I think better than just being in a different country, is that I am actually teaching people that are interested, some not so interested, but still the work is what I love. I love it love it! My area is Bella Vista Tucuman. Its 5 hours from Salta haha, I did lots of traveling just to get to my area but, my Companion is Amazing! I love her very much. She's like my mamma haha in a good way of course and her name is Hermana Saldarriaga and she's from Peru !! She has only 4 months left on her mission so I think I might be her last companion. We have 5 new investigators and I am so excited to see them get baptized. Call it wishful thinking but, I'm so faithful that they'll accept the invitation to be baptized. Our branch consists of 23 people and we have a very awesome family that is always willing to help the missionaries. We live in an interesting home, there are lots of other things that live there with me and my companion hah. One tried crawling up my pants today, yay!!! haha but, me and that cockroach had just met soooooo no thank you haha, yeah lots of cute pleasant bugs sleep there with us but I love our home and very thankful for what my Father in Heaven gives me. Its definitely a humbling experience and I can't wait to see what else He has in store for me. Love you all and I hope that you guys are happy and full of thankfulness towards God because we are all infinitely blessed by Him everyday! One week down and a lot more to go, love you all 'till next Monday.

Oh, and sorry no pictures but I'll keep trying. 

Con Amor,
Hrm.Urena

No comments:

Post a Comment