Alondra's Mission

Monday, May 16, 2016

Hola Hermosos

Les amo Mucho!! 

Hoy quiero hablar con mis hermanos y hermanas que son menos activos de mucho tiempo o de poco tiempo o cualquier otra forma de inactividad de la iglesia. And also to my parents who are active and brothers and sisters who are active as well.

We had an experience with a less active family that I spoke of in my other letter to all my friends and family members. It made me think a lot about you guys active and not active and to be honest I've been having dreams about you guys, some good, some not so good, y me preocupa un poco. 

Yo se que ustedes estan en las manos del Señor pero tambien que ustedes tienen la libertad de escoger que camino quieren tomar. Pero solamente quiero recordares que El les ama tanto y quiere que regresen. El quiere que participen de ese fruto tan deseable que satiface toda sed y hambre. Yo quiero que esten verdaderamente felices y El mas. Yo les amo tanto y me da tanto tristesa al saber que quizas algunos de mis hermanos no voy a ver otra vez despues de esta vida pero yo pienso mas en como lo maravilloso seria a tener a todos usted conmigo con mom and dad again in the next life with our own families. Imagine the mansion he has prepared for the Ureña Family<3 

Every single one of you is worthy of His Blessings. NEVER LET SATAN BRING YOU DOWN OR  MAKE YOU THINK THAT ITS ALL LOST AND THERE IS NO HOPE. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, STOP!!!! ITS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE FATHER OF ALL LIES! I know that each child of His is Beautiful and worth more than gold and silver or whatever fine worldly thing.

Para mis activos les amo igual y por favor ayuden a ellos que necesiten de su ayuda. Se que tenemos nuestras familias pero tambien no nos olvidemos de literalmente nuestros hermanos y hermanas que estan perdidos y necesitan a little extra push 

I think we should have a goal as a family! And it should be this: To help an bring every single one of us back to His path.<3 

I love you guys  and dad, can you tell grandma I love her and that she's beautiful and I miss and hope she's doing just great. Mom please tell Grandma Irene the same <3   

 Con Amor,
Hrm.Urena

No comments:

Post a Comment