Alondra's Mission

Monday, May 30, 2016

Another 6 Weeks In Limache, Salta

Oh man this Sunday was so nerve racking, but me and Hermana Tramell get to stay together for another 6 weeks, and man, are we pumped for all the work we are going to do! 
I am personally so excited because transfers, I feel, are like a new start. We are so excited to be instruments in the Lords hand's, and we have already started off very well. 

We have an investigator and a less active that are very good! They have both lost their mothers recently and are very anxious to welcome their new baby. Belen is the wife's name and Javier is the husband. He is a member and still has a very strong testimony of the gospel, especially about the restoration of the gospel. We are very excited to see both of them progress and they are very excited too!

I know its not Christmas but it sure feels like it over here!! Its freezing! Haha, but today I was reading in the Book of Mormon and it was in Helaman in the final chapters, and it was talking about the signs of the birth of Jesus Christ and personally I don't think we have to wait for Christmas to come around to think about what happened when He came to the World and how he changed the lives for every person who lived, was living in that moment, and has yet to live now! 

I cannot express how blessed I feel to know that He came to the world for a Divine Purpose and He did it because He truly loves us, and because He also wanted to obey His father. I love my Savior and My Father. I'm so happy that because of him we can be healed and made whole. We can truly find peace and love and joy for all eternity through Him and His true and restored gospel. 

I love you all and I hope you all have an Amazing Week!!!!

Con Amor,
Hrm.Urena





No comments:

Post a Comment